Monday, November 7, 2011

The Major Concept

One major concept that has stood out to me, because I can easily relate to it, is procrastination. I am a horrible procrastinator, well technically a great procrastinator; I do it too well. I am constantly told by my father that I always beat around the bush when it comes to getting something done. The thing is I easily get distracted. I have realized how social I can be when trying to get out of getting my work done. I have actually caught myself procrastinating; like when take a sec to check/update my Facebook or check my g-mail. I also tend to walk around the house a lot.  I am a “procrastaholic” and I need to be rid of this addiction before it is too late.

<iframe width="550" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BIV9Gm-vnYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Annais!I am really proud of you!!
    The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem:)

    ReplyDelete